Located a short distance from the historical district, the Old Port of Montreal’s urban beach offers a vacation atmosphere with its fine sand, chairs, parasols and refreshing mist.. For more information, click here
- Please note that because of COVID-19, the Clocktower beach furniture won't be deployed (lounging chairs and tables). You can bring your own chairs, but as usual bringing your own beach umbrellas is prohibited.
- Bathrooms will be available during opening hours only
- If you have one or more flu-like symptoms, gastroenteritis symptoms, or symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or loss of smell with or without loss of taste), we appeal to your sense of civic responsibility and ask you to please stay home.
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory on the Old Port site, but it is highly recommended.
- Please note that it is not possible to swim